TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you book with us you agree to our terms and conditions for using our services and our prices. No booking is considered confirmed unless a reference number has been issued.
We operate a fixed rate for journeys and all quotes are according to mileage using a fixed Postcode to Postcode pricing system. Any change of circumstances like an extra drop /pick up, change of route or additional waiting time requested by customer will incur additional charges.
We reserve the right to charge extra for journeys made during official public holidays but we will inform our customers first
Charges and Payment
You can chose to pay for a minicab journey by cash or via card, all credit/debit cards transactions are subject to 5% surcharge. A pre-authorization request will be put on your debit or credit card. Upon completing the journey, the relevant fare will be charged. You agree that we may undertake the relevant authorisation checks on any payment details you provide to us. Payment details will only be stored to allow you to make your payment via card when you use our services and/or to collect any money you may owe us.
We provide airport pickups from inside and outside of terminals.
- For outside pick-up there is no additional waiting or parking charge provided that the customer is already outside waiting, our driver will call to inform you of their arrival. There are no additional charges for Flight delays as flights are monitored frequently.
- For our airport meet and greet service we ensure that our chauffeur will be waiting for you as soon as you enter the arrivals terminal. Your chauffeur will be holding our company card with your name on it, for your convenience and security. Our Chauffeur will also assist you with your luggage on the way to the short stay car park and also at your destination. Within your booking 30 minutes waiting time is included after this an additional charge for parking will be added after departing from the airport carpark.
- Our driver will make contact using the number given at the time of booking, if the customer fails to show up after 30 minutes and no contact has been made, then the driver will pull away and the passenger will be liable to pay the full fare. If the passenger is waiting at the airport and has no mobile, airport help desk staff can contact our office on +44 (0)208 686 9629 so we can contact your driver. Passengers are instructed not to leave the airport without informing our office as this will be regarded as a Cancellation without Prior notice and it will result in a full fare charge.
Bookings can be made through our office by phoning, via our website, or using our mobile app.
It is illegal for any booking to be made directly with our driver. All bookings must go through one of our booking systems.
For a booking to be completed full address including post code, mobile number, full name, destination address and pick up time is required.
All customers with a confirmed booking will receive a booking confirmation via email or text which will include:
- Our driver’s full name,
- Our driver's private hire licence number as shown on the drivers ID
- The vehicle registration
- Current Photo
Cancellations should be made 3 hours prior to the time of booking, there is normally no charge for cancelling a booking if our driver has not been dispatched at the time of cancellation or within 5 mins after our driver has left.
If cancellation is made after dispatching our driver we will charge you a cancellation fee of £10 (after the 5 minutes grace period has expired) and there may be additional charges if our driver has paid for parking or entered a Toll/congestion charge area before cancellation.
- If the customer makes a booking for the wrong date/wrong flight number/address and or any other misleading information.
- If the passenger leaves the airport or any other agreed pick up address without informing us.
All complaints can be logged by calling or emailing our offices. All complaints will be officially logged on our complaints form and passed over to be dealt with by our complaint’s team. Complaints are usually dealt within 20 days of receipt of your complaint.
When making a complaint you should have the following information below to include in your email, alternatively provide the required information to our complaints call handler:
- Description of the incident & driver's badge ID No
- Registration number of the vehicle
- Date and time of the incident and journey details, (to and from)
- Other passengers present
- Your contact details
The Company is not responsible for any damage caused during loading or offloading passenger’s belongings. In the case of any damage sustained to the company’s property or vehicles by the customer, the customer will be liable for costs. This includes repair, vehicle cleaning, and company’s loss of earning.
Annisa cars shall not be liable for any property left in a vehicle provided to a customer, Any item found will be held in the company’s office and every effort will be made to return the item to the customer. Any item handed into our office will be kept for a specific period of time, Identification and proof of journey will be required upon collection of any lost property.
The Client undertakes to pay the invoices within the time specified on the invoice.
Right of Refusal
The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or objects that the company deems to be likely to cause the driver/his vehicle or our company any damage.
All data collected by us will only be stored within our database which is located in our office in London. Only employees have access to this data within our offices and not from home. It may also be made accessible to staff outside our offices who work for us i.e. system maintenance or technical problems.
All of our clients are assured that their details are kept confidential and only authorised personnel are allowed access to personal data.Use of your personal information:
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on our computers and secure servers. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. Some of our services will require further details.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us.
- To administer our website services.
- To fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the total safety of any information transferred through the internet. We use security features to restrict access however any transaction is at your own risk. We ask our account customers to keep their account number and online log-in details confidential.
Resources used when visiting our Website
When visiting our website we are able to see the following information, which device is being used, the I.P address, the operating system and the browser platform.
Your information is used
- To carry out complaint procedures using the booking details
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Alerting you of your booking details and vehicle details
You have the right to request to not have any marketing information sent to you.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you subject to a £5 fee to meet our costs.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaints resolution.